
Recent murderes named after Jack the Ripper

As part of my research on Jack the Ripper I watched the film From Hell (which I have placed the trailer below). I also watched a documentary about the history of Jack the Ripper, the whole documentary was on YouTube so i was able to access it very easily, (the videos of the documentary are also posted below). Watching the film and the documentary helped me learn so many more things about Jack the Ripper and his history that i had no idead abotu before doing this researtch. It was very important for me to know as much as I could about the case of the infamous Jack the Ripper so that when it came to creating my teaser trailer/magazine cover & poster i would get all the facts right, such as: costumes, murder weapons, victims and locations.
From Hell Theatrical Trailer
Jack the Ripper Documentary
No comments:
Post a Comment